This week's issue is going to list all of my favorite things that I visited, and used a ton in August. I haven't done a blog post like this before so I hope you like it!
but first here's this week's music roundup...
the lists have taken a break, but don't worry they'll make their way back soon. in the meantime, here's a playlist full of a few of my favorite songs at the moment. these are current bops that will be updated weekly with at least two new songs each week.
current bops on apple music ~ https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/current-bops/idpl.u-WabZ69VfEXvaLx
current bops on spotify ~ https://open.spotify.com/user/mialorelei_/playlist/5lMN8mm4YC70t00wpql7UK?si=7XarVfnU
On another note, I'm in the process of making a Poshmark account. For those of you who don't know what that is, Poshmark is an app where you can sell clothes you barely wore, or buy cute clothes other people don't want anymore. So stay tuned for when that's up and running.
And now to the favorites...
1. Last month I absolutely loved using these Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes that not only smell great, but they work really well for removing any dirt on your face after a humid day outside.
2. I made sure to capture all the moments I could before summer ended, but I wanted to do it in one of my favorite ways, using a film camera. My film camera is the Pentax K1000, and I love the way it shoots.
3. My next favorite isn't a thing but a spot in my room. One of the projects I did over break was redecorating my bedroom wall. Command strips helped hang up my little ukulele, which I think looks so adorable up there.
4. Being a music lover and liver, of course I had something playing throughout the day, and one of my favorite songs to listen to was Streems by The Symposium. You've probably seen this song on one of my first playlists that I uploaded on the website.
music liver (noun)
one who not only listens to music but lives it as well. commonly confused with the liver as in an organ found in a body.
5. I didn't read many books this summer, but out of the few that I did I read, Eleanor and Park was my favorite. Not only is it my favorite from this summer, but of all time, and if your struggling to find a book to read, maybe give this one a go.
I hope you're having a great week, and had a great August. See you next Wednesday!
- Mia Lorelei
p.s. I'm going to try to add a new feature to the website, so stay tuned for that.
don't forget to download Poshmark so you can see all the clothes I put up for sale!
App Store ~ https://www.apple.com/us/search/poshmark?src=globalnav
Google Play ~ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poshmark.app&hl=en
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes ~ http://www.neutrogena.com/skin/skin-cleansers/oil-free-cleansing-wipes-pink-grapefruit/6806162.html
Command strips ~ http://www.command.com/3M/en_US/command/products/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=CMND_Exact_command_strips&gclid=Cj0KCQjwub7NBRDJARIsAP7wlT-7YyGW2wFB3scsqZ_Oj-tQXSivwHOnZOyJLyC0ziTal3Cq19JWREUaArWZEALw_wcB
Streems ~ https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/streems/id1239286180?i=1239286336
Eleanor & Park ~ http://www.rainbowrowell.com/eleanor-park/